Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 134 - Wednesday 15th April 2009


Well Easter has now gone and our few days away did us the world of good - very relaxing and enjoyable.

Was expecting and fully prepared to eat cooked while away and did so, but still vegan. Had stir fried vegetables on two occasions and a vegan pizza without cheese on another. The food went down a lot better than I expected and did tend to give me a lot more energy.


Have been feeling quite tired and lethargic lately and the cooked foods seemed to give me a bit of a boost. Have now decided to incorporate a few low fat cooked vegan meals into my diet, but with no dairy, wheat or eggs, to see if I start to feel any better. Basically, I just have no oil, stir fried vegies in mind as the alternative, this way I can incorporate a lot of greens into it, seeing I can't stomach the taste of green smoothies.


I still want to follow all the raw vegan guidelines, except a few days a week my evening meal will be cooked. If after a few weeks it makes no difference or I feel any adverse effects, I will go back to all raw. The last thing I want is for my health to start to suffer, my wellbeing now is my main priority.

No comments: