Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 352 - Tuesday 24th November 2009


Just thought I'd check in and say that everything is running smoothly once again. It's now Day 12 of a new journey into the world of 'RAW'.

Have seemed to have settled back into a routine with eating fruit during the day and a salad for dinner. Have had no cravings for cooked food and have also noticed a little reduction in the arthritic pain.

The most painful part of the day for me has always been first thing in the morning. After sleeping for hours the joints seize up and make it painful and difficult to move. My morning exercise session, does help, although after showering, getting ready for work and a twenty minute drive, the joints seize up again and I struggle to get out of the car.

This morning more than any other I noticed that upon performing this simple task, the pain didn't seem as bad. This is a really good sign and could very well mean that my body is starting to mend itself again.

No comments: